Pink and white nails are stylish, classic and common nail art. However, due to the fear of the unknown, many people have not mastered this art of pink and white nails. It may appear complicated, but it is effortless to achieve.
If you are planning to get started with your nail manicure, or you are seeking to boost your nail art skills, then you maybe wanting to study how to do pink and white nails manicure. You just require some special nail materials to embark on this journey of nail art design.
- Creating Pink and White Acrylic
- Gather the materials-Creating pink and white nail require you have different materials and know-how. Prior to starting, these are some materials you will require:
-nail polish remover
-acrylic nail brush
-acrylic clear liquid
-acrylic nail form
-clear top coat
-pink and white acrylic powders
- Prep the nails-Before starting the whole manicure application, ensure the nails are prepared. You will have to wash your hands, get rid of the old polish and push back nail cuticles.
- Put on nail forms-Nails form fit well on the nail tip and your natural nails. They accelerate the creation of normal looking nail tips using an acrylic powder.
- Make balls of acrylic powder and liquid- To design the nail tips, and you will require to come up with small balls using an acrylic powder and liquid.
- Design the ball into your nail point- Use the brush to shape the acrylic ball into your nail point on your nail form. Draw a round line where the tip of the nail will join the nail and design round form of the nail tip as well.
- Create the pink segment of your nail- Use acrylic pink powder and acrylic liquid to create the pink area of the pink and white nails.
- Finish the Look
- Get rid of the nails form – After you are done creating all pink and white nails, given them some time to dry, now is the time to get rid of the nail forms. The acrylic doesn’t take long to dry, so all the nails would be dry before you are done with the setting.
- File the nails-This is to ensure uniformity. Start filing along with a single edge for each nail.
- Apply a top coat- After filing all the nails into the glam shapes, apply a cute topcoat to all the nails at a time. This gives protection to the nails. It also gives them an elegant look.
- Keep the Elegance of Your Nails
- Ensure the nails are good ready for acrylics- Women with dry and brittle nails give them some time to improve to be ready for acrylics.
- Clean the nails with nail brush- Acrylic nails get dirty quickly than short nails, ensure daily cleaning.
See more here https://glaminati.com/beauty/